Monday, July 23, 2007

New things!

Last week Rose went to Princess camp, how cute, right?! She had a blast! She made a jewelry box, necklace, a wand, a ballerina, dressed up, and had tea parties. This week she is at sports camp. Whats new in Lennon's life is that on Sunday she was introduced to squash and loves it. We just thinks she loves food period. Today, we all went to the fire station to have dinner with daddy. Rose dressed up in his bunker gear, put his heavy air tank on and sat in the truck. Well Lennon just watched. It was great fun! I'm so sorry that I didn't get pictures, but I had no film. Maybe next time. Coming soon... more summer fun, on site next week.
Love you all!!

1 comment:

nolechick said...

If Lennon is anything like her mother she will LOVE all food also!! Thanks 4 the update, but what I want to know is why I didn't get to go to Princess camp. Umm HELLO?!?!?!?! You know that I am one to, hehehehehe, LUV YALL