Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Something new each day.

On Sunday I was in Lennon's room putting away clothes and I put her in her crib to play with some toys, when all of a sudden I looked over to check on her and she was standing up. She had pulled herself up and was chewing on the railing. I told Rose to go get daddy and when he came in I said I have a job for you. So he went and got the wrench and lowed the crib down. It seems like she goes to bed and thinks of all the new things she can attempt to do the next day and then shes trying her best to acheive them when she wakes up. HEHE.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Would you like to join me at the Oscars to do some celebrity blogging? I can't believe she is pulling up. We need to watch out for this one. SHe is going to be the one with all the bright ideas. Kinda like someone else I know. Hmmm...