Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whats new in our world

Well, so much is going on. Rose is busy with school and is growing like a weed again. Every time I turn around I'm buying clothes and shoes. Lennon is getting every tooth. We feel so bad for her, because it makes her run temps., she has a runny nose and has some trouble sleeping. She is also growing, Lennon will soon be eating us out of the house. Brent is like usual, working a lot. He is such an amazing husband and father. I don't know how he is still standing, because for the past 3 weeks he has taken on a lot of my duties as well. And last, I had my 3 week check up today and it went great. I can start walking for exercise, mow on the riding mower, and get back to usual duties at a slow pace. Thanks for all the prayers, they have helped so much.

No comments: