Friday, July 11, 2008


Finally, Rose lost her 1st tooth on Wednesday night!!! The tooth was just hanging there because the big tooth is half way grown in. So I told her if she got it out I would take her to get ice cream. Yes, I bribed her. Well daddy got her kind of scared, you know how dad's can be. He would joke and say he was gonna go get his pliers. So Rose was very hesitant until I got the idea to put baby oral-jel to numb the area. Then after the jel we tied a string to the door and the other end to her tooth. She wanted daddy to go sit down away from her (to funny) and then told me that she wanted to close the door. Well, we were waiting and waiting and I just couldn't take it any more so, I slamed the door and out it popped. It was hularious because Rose had no clue that the tooth was even out. I started yelling you did it, you did it!!! And kissed and hugged her, told daddy to get over there and then she finally got really exccited and hugged us with the biggest smile ever. She washed her mouth out and then her and I went to get ice cream.

1 comment:

Danielle Kagy said...

Yea Rosie! I CANNOT believe you pulled her tooth out by slamming the door. You guys are so funny!