Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girly updates


So the girls are growing so much here are some great recent stories.
Rose got 10 E's out of 12 on her report card. GO ROSE!!! She also wrote a great little story too.
The best day ever in my life. First, I was going to the farm on Sunday with my sister. Next, I was bored so I went to the horse pen to rise on Smokey Joe and she ran and we fed her. Last, I was playing on the sand pile and was watching the chickens. This was the best day ever in my life.
How cute is that.:)
Rose has also been staying on green at school, which is a huge deal. Almost 3 weeks straight!!!!!
Lennon...
We went to dinner the other night and I was drawing shapes on her paper while we waited for our food. I drew a circle, triangle, square, and rectangle as I drew them I asked her what they were and she knew all of them.
WOW, what awesome, smart kids we have!!!!
The picture above is the girls and daddy playing in a huge box on our wonderful screened in porch. This is were tthe girls spend most of their time.

No comments: