Sunday, September 20, 2009

Surgery update

So I am really praying that we can come home tomorrow. We are getting a little stir-crazy:) We are out of the hospital and in a hotel, so it's nice to be out of the hospital, but it's not our comfy home.
Surgery:

The team of doctors I had were great. Thank you God for such great people.
They removed all the mesh and are pretty sure they got it all. Dr.Kovac said, "Know wonder she was in so much pain, the mesh and turned into something like concrete." That sounds great, huh? :( But it's gone and that's what matters.
On a crappy note the mesh implant that was put in my urethra by the doctor in Thomasville actually caused damage to my urethra and it has holes in it. They doc's here repaired it and I have to wear a Foley (yeehaw) till next week.

We are not sure at the moment what the out come of where my bladder will end up, but this is where we have to start. There could be a chance that it will just chill out where it is, so lets just continue to pray for that.

Thanks family and friends for all of your support, prayers, happy thoughts, etc.
We love you all so much!

Amy

1 comment:

Holly said...

Amy,
Praise God!!!! He has been so faithful to you and your family and I know that He will carry you through whatever lies ahead. I am praying for a quick recovery and to hear you sing and Praise God for all that He has done. You have gone through so much and now have such a strong testimony for others to hear. I know you will use that to bring Him Honor and Glory. I thank God for Brent and how he has taken such good care of you. You have an amazing family and extended family and I know you feel blessed. I love ya girl and can’t wait to hug your neck.
Holly